TIS is mainly active in developing software through university research.
Listed below are various areas of research related to the TIS group. Clicking on any item will open a page that contains the scientific publications related to the study area.
- Traffic flow Go to page
- Road traffic microsimulation Go to page
- Road safety and microsimulation Go to page
- Road safety through information provided by smartphone Go to page
- ITS systems for road safety Go to page
- ITS systems for vehicle fuel efficiency and reduction of emissions Go to page
- ITS systems for detection of traffic flows Go to page
- ITS systems for locating problems in urban areas Go to page
- Vehicle tracking systems via smartphones Go to page
- Active traffic lights triggered by smartphones in vehicles Go to page
- Detection of traffic flows through generic video Go to page
- Detection of the road surface quality via smartphone Go to page
- Payment systems of tolls and parking via smartphone Go to page
- Solving traffic problems through computer codes Go to page